Senior Grade Radiographer
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team of allied health professionals in Waterford. Ideally you would have MRI experience, or the willingness to train into MRI over a structured period of time.
• Degree in Diagnostic Radiography
• Be a registered member of CORU (or evidence of being in the process of becoming registered)
• Qualification Validated by the Irish Institute of Radiography and Radiation Therapy
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Dynamic and highly motivated with the highest standards of clinical practice
• An ability to work independently
• Compliance with organisational policies, procedures and protocols, including Quality Assurance and Key Performance Indicators.
For further information regarding this radiography job and others, please contact our Radiographer Jobs Line on +353 1 539 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radiography Careers is a leading radiographer jobs recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Radiography Careers works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assists both Irish based and international radiographers seeking access the best available radiographer jobs and training opportunities in Ireland. Our radiography jobs and client organisations / hospitals are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or radiographer locum jobs to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to radiographers that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us. Our live vacancies include general, MRI, CT and PET CT, X-ray, DXA, OPG and Ultrasound Scans, including diagnostic, fertility and pregnancy ultrasound scans.