CORU Registration

Monday, February 13, 2017

If you are commencing practice in the Republic of Ireland as a Radiographer or Radiation Therapist, you can apply using a standard application route clicking here and you must hold one of the approved qualifications below:

Radiography – Bachelor of Science (Hons) (Radiography) from the National University of Ireland

Radiation Therapy – Bachelor in Science in Radiation Therapy (B.Sc(Ther.Rad.) from the University of Dublin


A Letter of Recognition/Accreditation for your international qualification from the Radiographers Registration Board/Department of Health.

To find out more information access the CORU Regulating webpage at